Charlotte, from It’s me Charlotte (see: http://itsmecharlotte.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/liebster-award-nominee-ooh-how-lovely/) has nominated me for a Liebster Award. For those of you not in the know (like me before I Googled) the Liebster Award is a bit like chain mail but nicer! It’s an award for new bloggers with less than 200 followers. Someone nominates 11 new bloggers, and those bloggers have to list 11 facts about themselves, answer their nominator’s 11 questions, and nominate 11 other new blogs. I think it’s pretty fabulous. And I am super excited to be nominated. So without further adieu….
11 facts about me:
- I am a student at the University of Georgia.
- I often consider starting a blog about waiting until marriage or weight loss, but then I think it will just turn into a giant diary. So then I consider starting a blog meant to be like a giant diary.
- I recently became obsessed with Grey’s anatomy, and I’m watching from the beginning on Netflix (one reason my summer reading is going more slowly than it should be).
- I have written a novel that I simply have to put an end on. Then it will be done.Then I can completely rewrite it because I started it when I was fourteen, and it probably sucks.
- I have a boyfriend that kept me sane through high school (and some seriously difficult stuff), and he is my best friend.
- I am not afraid to admit that, being a whiny teenage girl at the time, I loved Twilight the book, and I firmly believe that if I picked it up today I would still love it. No shame.
- I love being organized, but my room is a completely wreck right now. Like, I have a nice little path to the bed, and a cluttered path to the closet.
- My ideal job when I grow up would be a combination of writing novels, writing for a magazine, and owning a coffee shop.
- so obviously… I love coffee.
- I have been trying on and off for years to get to a weight that I wouldn’t be embarrassed to wear a bikini at, and this will be the summer I make it.
- College was a huge change for me, encompassing moving away from home, starting college classes, and making new friends, and I wonder if anyone ever really feels grown up, or if we all just bumble along as best we can.
Hope you all enjoyed that. 😀 haha. So now for the 11 questions Charlotte posed:
- Krista from Book wishes http://bookwishes.wordpress.com/
- Jessica from Brantleypartyof4.blogspot.com
- Bobby from Walkingitforward.wordpress.com
- Sophie from http://sophiebowns.wordpress.com/?ref=spelling
- Sarah from Hippiesandhipsters.wordpress.com
as for my 11 questions:
- Hunger Games or Harry Potter?
- Boyfriend (or girlfriend) or best friend?
- The book or the movie?
- Butter on your popcorn or salt?
- How do you turn down someone who likes you?
- Are there stuffed animals or pillows all over your bed?
- Organized or neat?
- Straight or curly?
- Creative or technical?
- Predicable or surprising?
- Blogging or journaling?