So today I was browsing Pinterest when I saw this, and it gave me a fabulous idea!
While I cannot actually wrap books in paper and hand them to you through the internet, I CAN recommend books using only keywords so you can pick one to read!
So here’s how this will work: I will number 5 young adult books 1-5, and list three descriptive words or phrases for each. You pick the one that sounds most interesting to you, you go to the library, bookstore, Kindle store, or wherever you get your reading material, and you read it! Then you come back here and comment and tell me what you thought of my little game! If you all like it I may make this a regular part of Sharing Stories. 😀
So here goes nothing.
- dystopian, romantic, heart wrenching
- intensely romantic, realistic fiction, college life
- male point of view, new twist on a popular concept, parasites
- dystopian thriller, curse or blessing, exciting developments
- unique perspective, werewolves, intriguing
No worries! It doesn’t matter which one you pick because they are all fabulous! Now click “Continue reading” to see which book you picked!
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
- Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
- Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Okay! Go read, you book lovers you.
Also, follow me on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/shannonigen/boards/