- So I can’t deny it anymore, summer is officially over. Today was my first day of classes (and they went great by the way) and now it’s time to officially post how successful the summer reading list went! So here goes! I read:
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver- I loved this book. I just didn’t get into the second one good, but I will give it another go.
- Enclave by Ann Aguirre- finished! Loved it! The second one is in my possession.
- Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire- Mmmmm just mmmm. Delicious.
- Easy by Tammara Webber- also delicious
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer – first book to keep me up to 3am this summer! This was pretty great.
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer- the second in the Cinder series. Also faboo.
- Dark Life by Dan Wells
- Rip Tide by Dan Wells – Both of these were really good! I want the third!
- Unwholly by Neal Shusterman- I. Am. Dying….Halfway through as I’m typing this.
I didn’t read:
- Outpost (Enclave #2) by Ann Aguirre- I have it! I just haven’t read it yet!
- Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver
- Reqium (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver- I have this one too…
End the Fed by Ron Paul- the boyfriend added this one to my list… I’m sorry babe….
- Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr- It’s next!
- Partials by Dan Wells- never got a hold of it. Still on the list.
- The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch
- The Bar Code Tattoo by Suzanne Wey
- Reached by Ally Condie (and the two before this, Matched and Crossed)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Larsson -Highly recommended by one of my best friends
- Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand
So all in all, I think I had a fairly successful reading summer. Let me know what else I need to add to my list of books to read, and tell me if you’ve read any of the ones that are already on there!
Happy end of summer!!
- The books of my summer (sharingstorieswithshannon.wordpress.com)
- Summer Reading List (sharingstorieswithshannon.wordpress.com)